viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014


The best holiday I´ve ever had

 
My best holiday was in 2013 I went to Pichilemu. Almost every year, with my family, go for there, but this year was different, because I went there with my boyfriend and my family.  It was the first time that we were going out of vacations together and for that I was very happy. We stayed there 10 days; we remain in the cabins of always. Behind of the stable where the cabins are located one finds the beach.

In the course of the days we did fed up things, though I do not remember all, but the most important, yes. Some days we went to two beaches, in one of them we raise ourselves to a “banano” where stay we all wetted and it was entertaining. One night, with my boyfriend, went to the center to a restaurant-bar, where listened to a band, ate dads fried and drunk beer, it was a good night.

One of the most important moments that I remember, is when I went with my boyfriend to Punta de Lobos, we went in the evening of the day before to return to Santiago, and for that we wanted to do some special. When we come there, we sit down in a rockery in front of the sector where surf is practised. On having happened the hours, people began to come, and it was because already the late afternoon was coming closer. There was a moment in which a foreigner asked us to extract a photo with his daughter with the sight to the sea, and we her help. Then, when we wanted to take a photo of the same form, we couldn´t and she bring over and give us help with it, we didn´t know that the photo that she us would extract was going to be the best photo that we remember of these vacations.
 
 

4 comentarios:

  1. Nice vacation josefa!
    I think is very special do a travel with your boyfriend, because you can live moments that you will remember always and is a positive experience for the relationship.
    Also is very funny share the holidays with your family and boyfriend together.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pichilemu is the best place to all the thing. jaja. I'm from Rancagua but i never met Pichilemu before, UNTIL my boyfriend took me up there. jijiji. So I understand what a great time you had.... :) Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Josefa,

    WC: 317. Just a BIT too many.

    I imagine your holidays were great, though it's kind of difficult to understand your text. Be careful whe you use the translator system, many of your sentences just do not make sense. Please check:

    The best holiday I´ve ever had

    My best holiday was in 2013 WHEN went to Pichilemu. WE GO THERE WITH MY FAMILY ALMOST EVERY YEAR (Almost every year, with my family, go for there,) but
    (THAT) year was different, we remainED STAYED? in the SAME cabins (of) AS always. (Behind of the stable where the cabins are located one finds the beach.) DIDN’T GET IT.

    In the course of the days we did (fed up things) (??), though I do not remember all, but the most important, ONES (yes). Some days we went to two beaches, in one of them we RODE A (raise ourselves to a) “banano” (where stay we all wetted) ?? …

    One night, with my boyfriend,WE went to the center OF THE CITY?to a restaurant-bar, where WE listened to a band, ate (dads fried!!!) and drunk beer, it was a good night.

    … we went in the evening of the day before (to return) RETURNING to Santiago,

    . When we (come) GOT there, we (sit) SAT down …

    ( On having happened the hours???), people began to come, and it was because already the late afternoon was coming closer. There was a moment in which a foreigner asked us to (extract) TAKE a photo with his daughter with the sight (to) OF the sea, and we (her) helpED HER. Then, when we wanted to take a photo of the same form, we couldn´t and she (bring over??) and give us help with it, we didn´t know that the photo that (she us would extract was going to be the best photo that we remember of these vacations) HARD TO GET.

    Cheers,

    JC



    ResponderEliminar